THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 7, 2010

u brighten up my life



hi guys...huhuhu.i don't know where to start....huhuhu...last week, i went to my auntie house which located at t.t.d.i....im so excited actually cause my cousin just come back from Perth. we are so close since we were child..she always be there for me in order to release my stress and also give me support from behind.....i love to hang out with her, because by doing that our relationship are getting closer then before..last saturday, my cousin n i went to sunway pyramid. i want to buy a pair of shoe and she just spending all the time by company me.she also give me an opinion about the shoes that i choose.she a little bit choosy, we also have a different opinion but then we can negotiate with each others.at last, i didn't buy anything neither do my cousin..both of us were so happy that day...at night we went to cinema and watch scary movie...don't know why, both of us have same interest and taste...sometimes we love to exchange our clothes and so on...but for sure we not gonna share our boyfriends...huhuhu...just kidding...


.i love u and miss you lisa ghani...you are my supervision of my life...i do appreciate it my lovely cousin.....

0 comments: