THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 7, 2010

...sorry seems to be the hardest word.....



oh...my..my...why my name on list...yeah i know that all of us gonna be presenting about our personal blog today...but then mdm already picked my name up for the first group presented....mdm can you please exchange my name with others...im not ready yet...somebody help me out of this prob!!!! (2 la wt keje last minute) see...what happen....don't take any works that have been told early for granted...you will regret it later on..huhuhuh....it sounds like me.. ;p

if you take it for granted you will pay the price at the end...seriously...i'had a bad experience of that...it's likes a nigthmare to me...you know.....im feel lilttle bit frusrated because my blog doesn't have any kind of sounds that can attract your attention to stop by at my blog and read it..it is because i don't know how to add on the sound into my blog..huhuhu....but i have to figure it out by myself.....hihihihi...im sorry for everything my beloved lecturer.

im so sorry about that mdm...im promise, i wont do it again..




0 comments: